Application Process -- PreK through Grade 8
Forms to be completed and submitted with the application form include:
- Applications are accepted annually for all grades Pre-K to Grade 8.
- Both applications for Nursery/Pre-K and Grades K-8 can be found online or are available at the school office.
- Acceptances for Nursery and Pre-K are based on the completed information provided in the application packet.
- Acceptances for Kindergarten are based on the completed information provided in the application packet as well
as the benchmarks provided by the Brigance Kindergarten Readiness Screening that is administered to each applicant.
- Acceptances for new/transfer students for Grades 1-8 are based on information provided in the application,
copies of past report cards, progress reports, teacher recommendation and the benchmarks provided by the Entrance Exam
that assesses grade level readiness in the areas of literacy and mathematics.
- Completed applications will be reviewed on an ON-GOING basis.
- Applications should be submitted in January.
- Parents of incoming Nursery/Pre-K applicants are notified by February 1 regarding the status of their application.
- Parents of incoming Kindergarteners are notified by February 1 regarding the status of their application.
- Parents of Grades 1-8 applicants will be contacted within two weeks after the completed application and
supporting documents have been received. The school will then set up a date/time for the applicant to take the
Entrance Exam. Parents will be notified within a week with the results of the entrance exam and the status of the
Sibling of Current Students
Current Students of the SH Early Childhood Center
Child of a Parishioner not currently enrolled
Child of Non-Parishioner
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Health record/forms
- Teacher Recommendation form (for Grades 1-8 applicants)
- Non-refundable application fee: $75 annually for Nursery and Pre-K
- Non-refundable application fee: $200 ONE TIME fee Grades K-8 (There is no re-registration fee in subsequent years.)
It is highly recommended that interested families come to one of our Open Houses or visit at an alternative time to
tour the school and to meet the administration and faculty.
Student applicants for Grades 2-8 are encouraged to "shadow" for a day. Date and time must be scheduled through
the school office.
Here are some Quick Facts
Standard School Day
Before School Care 7:20 - 7:50
Begins at 8:00 with Prayer
Closes at 2:20 with Prayer
Extended Day Care 2:30 - 5:30
Sacred Hearts School
31 South Chestnut Street
Bradford, MA 01835